We can't wait to get back to Ballet!
OBA is strictly adhering to the required Covid-19 health and safety guidelines.
Please read and join us in complying with the following:
DO NOT send your dancer to the OBA studio if they, or someone they have been exposed to,
has had the following within the past 14 days;
- Coughing, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Exhaustion, an unusual excessive tiredness not relieved by sleep
- Temperature above normal
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Loss of smell and/or taste
- Recent overseas travel
- Pink eye
Required measures for students and families:
1. Families will be asked not to enter the building, and to drop off and pick up their dancers at the door.
2. Students will be required to wash their hands immediately upon entering the building and after class.
3. Students will be asked to maintain “social distance” of 6’ between each other.
4. Families will be asked to make their registrations and tuition payments online. Staff will be available for any questions by phone or email.
5. Students will not be allowed to use the office phone. Staff can place a call for a student if necessary.
6. Students should bring their own water bottles.
7. Restrooms will be for student use only.
8. Staff will not be able to assist with hair or loan out uniform items.
1. Staff and students will assist to sanitize ballet barres, door knobs, and all surfaces in the studio and common areas after each class.
2. Hand sanitizer will be provided for students.
3. There will be taped off places on the barre for students to maintain 6’ distancing.
4. There will be no hand holding or partner work in class.
5. Staff and teachers will wear masks when working with students.
OBA Boys Tuition Free Program
The Oregon Ballet Foundation supports the OBA Tuition Free Boys Program. Class is open to boys ages 10 to 19. Boys only class meets on Wednesdays from 6:30 to 7:30. Boys joining class must do a trail class and be approved by the instructor before registering for class.
Looking for Tap, Contemporary, Jazz/Hip Hop or Ballroom?
OBA has a full selection of elective classes if you are looking for alternative dance styles or if you want to enhance your ballet training. Click here for more info
Ballet Technique Classes
Oregon Ballet Academy offers classes for students ages 3 to Adult. Our Technique classes offer classical ballet technique training for class levels PreBallet through Ballet level 7. Click here for more info
"Respect your body. Eat well. Dance forever."
- Eliza Gaynor Minden
Follow us on Social Media!